We have prepared this Refund Policy to explain when you can request a refund with respect to products and services acquired from VizualTrend or through us from our partners and/or affiliates (collectively “Services”).
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for Web Hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your Web Hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
- Package fees for Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS Hosting are non-refundable, once the server has been setup.
- Refunds may only be given if physical servers are damaged and not repaired within 24 hours.
- No refunds are available for the following:
- Any additional features, services or upgrades added to your Web Hosting package and purchased at additional fee;
- Any fees related to domain name registrations associated with your Web Hosting package;
- Any renewals of Web Hosting and related Service(s).
Private Email Hosting
- Unless this Refund Policy specifically provides for a refund, all fees for private email hosting and related Service(s) are non-refundable, in whole or in part, even if your private email hosting Service(s) are suspended or terminated prior to the end of your then current contract term.
- If you purchase Private Email Hosting Services for a domain name not registered with VizualTrend, you must confirm your ownership of the associated domain name. If you fail to provide satisfactory proof of ownership (or domain access rights) within forty-eight (48) hours from purchase, the purchased Service(s) will be cancelled and any fees paid will be automatically refunded as an account credit.
- Web Design services are non-refundable unless the designers are not able to deliver the agreed services seventy two (72) hours from the agreed deadline. All images used by VizualTrend are all Royalty Free Stock Images unless provided by clients, and therefore non-refundable.